This hands-on classroom exercise in entrepreneurship has been used successfully with students at the high school, community college, and university levels. It’s a fun, powerful learning experience for teaching concepts (target marketing, categories of entrepreneurial resources, etc.) and character (hustle and creativity).
This downloadable kit includes a full lesson plan with instructions, learning objectives, discussion guidelines, follow-up ideas, and a writing assignment.
- Practice dealing with ambiguity.
- Compare, analyze, and discriminate between approaches to providing customer value.
- Demonstrate the problem/solution framework for discovering and meeting customer needs.
- Analyze the sales process.
- Illustrate the necessity of targeting markets.
- Discover categories of resources available to entrepreneurs.