This hands-on classroom exercise in entrepreneurship has been used successfully with students at the high school, community college, and university levels. It’s a fun, powerful learning experience for teaching concepts (free trade, specialization of labor, trade restrictions) and skills (negotiation and selling).
This downloadable kit includes a full lesson plan with instructions, learning objectives, discussion guidelines, follow-up ideas, and assignment questions.
- Discover principles of free trade.
- Demonstrate how free trade leads to happiness.
- Show how diversity of wants makes the necessary conditions for exchange.
- Show that trade restrictions limit happiness.
- Demonstrate the morality of profit.