February 26, 2018
Social Enterprise Academy – Resources from Day 2
Stuff Brice shared:
- Change by Design by Tim Brown
- Design thinking: Empathize, Define, Ideate, Prototype, Test
- Fairness is overrated. Don’t serve everyone: serve one group with excellence.
- You can’t swing at every pitch!
Stuff Rex shared:
- You are all salespeople!
- Nobody cares about your product. They care about themselves and their problems.
- Create templates for
- Social media selling
- The Top Inbox: a Gmail add-on that supercharges e-mail
- Calendly: tool for scheduling meetings
- Concord: platform for managing and signing contracts
- Square: Free-to-start, easy credit-card-processing
- Workable: platform for recruiting and hiring
- Hubspot: Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and InBound Marketing
- Mailchimp: Free e-mail marketing
- Rex’s book, Outbound Sales, No Fluff
Stuff Miles shared:
- Guess, Test, Learn
- Using personalizes, automated tools to better interact with prospects on social media
- Design Sprint: a book about designing digital products
- Choose your communication channels based on your target customer
- Miles’s webinar on marketing and sales growth can be found here
- Gary Vaynerchuk’s marketing books
- Gary V’s $1.80 social media experiment