Social Enterprise Academy
Here’s a gallery version of these photos.
Today marked the first day of the Social Enterprise Academy run by the Center for Community Transformation at Fresno Pacific University. I’ve been privileged to get to work on this project as a writer, an entrepreneurship advisor, mentor, and instructor. Here are a few photos from the first day, along with some of the resources we used.
- The Value Proposition Canvas – Here’s a canvas for mapping the value prop, including customer pains, customer gains, and customer jobs.
- A Day in the Life Worksheet – This worksheet helps you to walk through a day in the life of your target customer and find their pains, gains, and jobs. Use this to find the problems you can solve with a value proposition.
- Six ways to innovate from the customer profile – ideas about creating a value proposition from your customer profile.
- Customer Gains Trigger Questions – Use these questions to find customer gains you can solve with a value proposition.
- Gain Creators Trigger Questions – Use these questions to find out more about customer gains.
- Customer Jobs Trigger Questions – Use these questions to figure out which jobs you can take off our customer’s plate.
- Customer Pains Trigger Questions – Use these questions to find customer pains you can solve.
- Pain Reliever Trigger Questions – More screening for ideas about customer pains.
- Claritas Prism – This is a tool for exploring customer segments, including customer segments by zipcode lookup.
Here are my slides from today’s presentation:
Thanks to everyone who joined us today! Please let me know if there are questions I can answer or additional resources I can add. I look forward to 3 more good sessions!